Ep #95: Why 27 Classes Is All You Need To Run To Be Profitable
Too many times we get wrapped up in “more is better” mentality. More leads, more sales, more classes. But this type of thinking will lead to: doing a lot of work and seeing little return.
In this episode, we talk about how running a simple group-centered gym model starts with optimizing your class schedule. We discuss why 27 classes is the ideal amount of class times to run and why anything above that cuts into your lifestyle and money.
What You Will Learn
- Why 27 is the number to shoot for
- The concept of a “2 Shift Schedule”
- How to optimize your lifestyle and your business
- What to do before cutting your classes
- How you do less and earn more
Featured On This Episode