Episode #85: How To Increase Your Average Client Value
You can grow your gym up till a certain point. But once you reach capacity, you’ll want to explore different ways to bring in more revenue.
In this episode, we talk about the ways to increase your average client value. Some ways are effective and profitable. Other ways; are not.
There’s a way to do this that will create the most impact for your gym and allow you to bring in the income you need while also creating the impact you want.
I share why only focusing on “adding more programs & services” doesn’t work. And how you can start add more revenue, without creating a lot of more work.
What You Will Learn
- How I avoid increasing client value the wrong way
- Why “more programs” don’t mean more income
- How to create the most profitable growth
- What happens when you increase your average client value effectively
Featured On This Episode
- Join our FB group: The Art of a Profitable Lifestyle Gym
- Grab the free training: How To Profitably Increase Your Average Client Value